Sunday, June 14, 2015

Mother's Day


My sister came up with an amazing idea for Mother's Day and gifted us a night out at Blank Canvas.


It's a class setting where a teacher goes over the steps of what to do for the themed picture, but you choose your own colors and in the end, everyone's painting is different.



The theme for our project was hearts.





I really enjoyed myself and am definitely planning on going back. In fact, if we can all talk our husbands into it we plan on all going as a family. And, of course, we want to take the girls to go because we know they'll have a blast! 

I even sent a text to my boss to suggest going as a company outing. We've been trying to come up with an idea for awhile and I'm really hoping we can do this.


Painting has always been a passion of mine, but I always felt like I had the passion, but not the talent. Going to blank canvas really inspired me to keep working at it. I enjoy it so much and I think it would be positive for me to work on things I enjoy. We'll see what I'm able to create!

No comments:

Post a Comment