Saturday, June 13, 2015

A Baby Shower

A coworker of mine announced she was pregnant a few months ago at her birthday lunch. Ever since then I have been watching her belly grow and secretly helping another coworker plan her baby shower. 

Then she announced that she was having a girl and the planning really began. 

I started crocheting a baby blanket, and the theme was decided to be a literary theme as she is a writer. 

The plan was to have her husband and son pick her up for lunch and then decorate while she was out. It worked perfectly.. 






I don't think it could have gone any better. Everyone got the baby a book as well as other baby items, including a lot of adorable baby clothes. 

I'm so glad we were able to do this for her. She really deserved something nice and I really think we pulled it off.

I can't wait to meet the baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment