Monday, June 15, 2015

I Think I Have A Problem...

When I started crocheting again I knew exactly what was going to happen. I was going to get obsessed and start making blankets for everyone I know. 

That's why I currently have 37 blankets on the list and am thinking about who else I can make a blanket for. 

It has been suggested by multiple people that I sell the blankets I make, however I doubt I would make a profit. The price of the yarn alone is more than I would ask someone to pay, meaning my time in making the blankets would be worth nothing. So for now I'm happy just to make the blankets for my friends, family and coworkers. 

But having yarn lay around for 37 blankets was getting out of hand, so I made a plan. I ordered some book shelves off of Walmart.com and decided my section of the garage was going to be used for a gym, a craft area and a yarn storage area. 










And this doesn't include the yarn I have to make baby blankets or blankets for the animal shelter..

My moms response to the pictures was that Joann's and Michael's called because they need to restock their shelves.. 

But I think there are a lot of things that are worse to be obsessed about. 

And, the tradition continues. I'm going to be teaching my niece to crochet while we're in Mammoth this week. She's shown curiosity recently and I suggested she pick a color for her to make a blanket for the animal shelter. I'm hoping she enjoys it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment