Sunday, June 28, 2015

Living Room- Before and After

I believe I've shared some of these pictures before, however I wanted a place to be able to go back and look at the before and after of all of the rooms of our home.

I wanted to start with the living room, because it is one of my favorite rooms in the house and also the one that is the most complete. There are still changes and improvements happening to almost all of the other rooms, but this one is probably 99% complete. That is, until I decide to change it again..

Before:




 

 
 
After:













 
I'm really happy with how the living room turned out and like the little details around the room. I used to have a lot more "stuff" on the end tables and around the room, but realized that less is more in some cases, and I think I've found a good balance.
 
We decided to do a two-toned wall before we even moved the furniture in and then Patrick added the chair railing himself.
 
I'm pretty lucky that he gave me free range to decorate the house the way I want it. I do my best to include him when I bring something home, at least to get his opinion. If he hates something, I don't keep it, but he's been so flexible in letting me do my thing.
 
I'm really looking forward to sharing the other rooms because I think they've all turned out really well..

No comments:

Post a Comment