Friday, July 4, 2014

House Update- It's the Little Things

There are days where I am sitting in the living room, or laying in bed, or out on my porch where I will look around and can't help but smile at the things I am thankful for. This house is a huge part of my happiness right now and I can't believe that we are lucky enough to have such an amazing place to call our home...

Other days, I look around and see all of the things that we still have to do and I get overwhelmed. Granted, we do have a lot od time to get these things done, but at the same time there are things that are a must to get done before we can throw our house warming party and I'd like to do that sooner rather than later. It may be time to make a list of the must do's and the like to do's so that we have a better idea of what needs to be done next.

We've been making a lot of progress with our home, however since completing the kids room we have yet to actually "complete" another room. Most of the rooms are presentable and I wouldn't mind having people at our house, but I can't really post before and after's if the after isn't quite ready yet.

So instead, I'll share the little things that have made me smile recently about this house. This is not a complete list but rather a few pictures that were taken over the last few days.



















We (well, more Patrick) have been doing a lot of planting in the front garden. It is looking fantastic, however I forgot to take before pictures. I will definitely share the after's though once we're finished.

With that I will leave you with the hope that you have a happy and safe 4th of July with your family and friends (or whomever you may be spending the day with).

No comments:

Post a Comment