Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Weigh In

Starting weight: 183.8
Goal weight: 163.8
Current weight: 179.2
Total weight loss: 4.6


I don't know how, and I checked four times, but somehow I managed to lose 2.2 this week!! 

I am beyond motivated to stay in control tonight and my in-laws Christmas party and tomorrow for Christmas dinner. I do plan on splurging, but not going overboard. I want to find a nice balance of choosing the foods I don't get often while staying satisfied and not uncomfortably full.

I woke up early this morning to get in my run. I skipped my run and the bike on Monday (with intentions of making it up later this week), but didn't want to owe myself another run by skipping today just because it's Christmas Eve and I have plans tonight. I already think I'll be owing myself two 30 minute sessions on the bike depending on what time we get home tonight... 

Plus I'm going out of town this weekend. The kids, my mom and I are going to San Diego for my 14th half marathon of 2014. Patrick will have the house entirely to himself and he's off of work too. Lot's of fun yard and housework in his future..

I am so close to reaching my updates mileage goal that I can taste it. It's in sight and I am pushing myself to get there. It's going to take some determination to get myself to go when I don't want to. But, I think being so close to that milestone I will stay motivated.

I am keeping my eye on the goal for this week, which is to enjoy myself during holiday celebrations, continue to exercise and track. 

No comments:

Post a Comment