Saturday, August 29, 2015

So That Happened..

Well, week 9 of Weight Watchers proved to be not quite the motivating week I had hoped. In fact, I fell even farther off track. 

I gained 3.8 this week. I'm now down 1.2 pounds in 9 weeks. 

Not quite the course I had hoped to be on, but it's my course and my journey and I'm owning it. The good and the not so good. The losses and the gains. It's all a part of it. 

So I'm going back to basics this week. Tracking and more water. It's so simple, but yet it's the easiest thing to stop doing. 

I also need to go back to basics in other areas of my life. 

I'm spending a large portion of my time crocheting. It's awesome because my Etsy store is up and running (www.etsy.com/shop/BabyBlanketLoveBug) and I've received quite a few orders already, but it means that other things are suffering- like my house and my fitness. 

My plan is to mix it up and spend some time cleaning then take a break and crochet and repeat until it's done. I can do it all, and I will. 

No comments:

Post a Comment