Saturday, August 1, 2015

Impulsive

I wouldn't say I'm an impulsive person in most areas of my life. The only three areas I can think of off the top of my head are cutting my hair, signing up for races and tattoo's. And even the tattoo one I'm not that impulsive.

In fact, my most recent tattoo (that I got today!) was one I've wanted for the past 8 years.. I just didn't know exactly what I wanted or where.

All I knew was that I wanted a hummingbird in memory of my grandma, but finding the "right" design has been difficult. 

I looked on Pinterest and found a few I liked:




But none of them really spoke to me, until I saw this one:


It was everything I ever thought I wanted and more. 

So I went to the tattoo parlor today and had him draw me up something similar, but it's still unique.




Two hours later:


I'm in love with it and am so excited that I chose to finally do it. 

Hummingbirds are very special to me and will forever hold a special meaning. And now my grandma will be with me everywhere I go..

No comments:

Post a Comment