Thursday, August 6, 2015

Thankful Thursday

1. I am thankful for friends who send me pictures of the blanket I made for them and a heartfelt thanks.

2. I am thankful for PTO and getting time off to go to Colorado (definitely NOT thankful for the reasoning of the trip). 

3. I am thankful (and hopeful) for the opportunity to put Isabel into a better school. We find out Monday or Tuesday if she got in, so my fingers are crossed until then!

4. I am thankful that tomorrow is payday and that I was able to work on our budget today. Although I am not thankful for our debts, I am thankful that we have a plan and are on the same page to being debt free sooner rather than later.

5. I am thankful that I am caught up at work and continue to work on future items to be even more ahead. 

6. I am thankful for to do lists and for feeling accomplished.

7. I am thankful for Isabel's chore chart and how much smoother things are going at home.

8. I am thankful for my family and friends. I don't know what I would do without them..

No comments:

Post a Comment