Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Weigh In- Week Six


So the working out thing hasn't started yet, and that's okay. It will happen when the time is right. 

The fact that I'm even thinking about wanting to workout is a step in the right direction. Now if only my energy levels will stay up when I have the time to do a workout..

At least I'm still tracking daily and being as honest as I can be. That's huge! And such a positive that I can't help but brag about it. Maybe my days aren't 100% healthy, but I'm living my life and eating less than I was. Baby steps. 

In my very honest opinion, there is no "right way" of weight loss. What works for one person might not work for another. Heck, what worked for one person months or years ago might not work for that same person at a different time.

I have to just focus on what's working for me now, and this is it..


Positives from this week: 

I had weeklies left over!!

I finally for my new glasses!!

I'm in love with my new tattoo!!

I am loving the blanket I'm working on for my mom.


I've been picking out (what I consider to be) cute outfits and it's been helping my self esteem.

Thanks to my wonderful husband, who's honesty has been very much appreciated, I know which clothing to take back to the store.

I have very supportive friends and family helping us through a difficult time..

And with that, I'm motivated to take on this next week.. Whatever it may bring!

No comments:

Post a Comment