Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Weigh In - Week Seven


The basics of my week food-wise:
Tuesday: sushi
Thursday: sushi
Friday: steak & lobster
Saturday: Taco Bell 
Sunday: Mexican food
Monday: crab cakes & fish tacos

The basics of my week workout-wise:
Thursday: strength, walk dog
Saturday: run, stationary bike
Sunday: 50 minute walk dog

My thoughts this morning:
I'm going to see a gain this week, and it was totally worth it. I have zero regrets and the food all week was amazing.

My thoughts this afternoon:
I really hope I don't gain more than a pound. I'd really like to stay out of the 200's, but no matter what happens, it's just one week.

Results: 

This makes me feel as though I really am living the program. Based on how much I ate this week, I gained a very minimal amount. And I'm not freaking out about it.. In fact, I'm celebrating it! 

This week I'll be in Colorado for a funeral and I know I don't make good choices on road trips or when sad, so this will be a test. I plan on tracking, drinking lots of water, and working out when possible. 

7 weeks and 7.2 pounds later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment