Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Weight Watchers- Week Five

Well, it was bound to happen.. My first gain.


Okay, so 0.2 isn't much of a gain, however in the past this would have thrown me for a loop and it would have caused me to be upset for a while. This time I'm all smiles and focusing on the positives. 

Positive: I'm enjoying my food choices.

Positive: I've been tracking everything every day.

Positive: I've been drinking more water.

Positive: I'm ready to start working out again.

Positive: I'm appreciating my body as it is now.


And I ended the week with a weekly point remaining! 

0.2 is nothing and I'm motivated to lose that and more this next week. My other focus is on water, incorporating some exercise, continuing to track, no fast food, and eating closer to my daily points. 

It feels so good to not be so chained to the scale. My emotions are not based on whether I gain or lose. I mean, I won't lie, I do feel happier after I see a loss, but a gain doesn't affect me the way it used to. That feels really good. 

Who would have thought 5 weeks later and I'd still be going strong and continuing my motivation. I'm not concerned that I haven't lost enough, because 5 weeks and I'm 5.4 pounds less than 5 weeks ago. Progress is progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment