Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Weight Watcher's- Week Three


I started this week off strong. Staying as close to my daily points as possible, using my weeklies sparingly.. Then the weekend came. 

After a funeral, a baby shower, and family dinner I found myself running out of weeklies quite quickly and not caring. I honestly thought my "goal" of losing 0.8 pounds this week was out the window.


I may have ended the week using all weeklies and all activity points (which I really didn't want to use) and going in the negative (barely, but it's still a negative number). That didn't stop me though. I still tracked every single bite. 

This is rare for me. At this point there will usually have been at least one day that went without tracking anything, but this isn't usually. This is this time and I'm committed. I'm not falling back to old habits. Tracking is so simple that it's the absolute least I can do.

And it pays off..


I did it!! I got my first sticker and have started my book mark. It's amazing how happy this piece of paper makes me. Not because the number on the scale is going down, but because I'm doing this for me and committing to my health. 


My goal this coming week is to have weeklies left over. No matter if that's by 1 or all 49. Just to have some left over. 

No comments:

Post a Comment