Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Weight Watcher's- Week Four


Well, I didn't reach my goal of having weekly points left over, but I did okay and stayed in the positive.. Technically.


I mean, in all honesty, I did pretty well this week. I made good food choices and I'm proud of myself. 



I took my measurements this morning and was thrilled with the progress I'm making, even without many workouts. Overall, I am down 6.75 inches..

Starting measurements (6/23)
Waist: 40"
Hips: 48"
Bust: 42.5"
Thigh: 27.75"
Arm: 13.75"

Month one (7/21)
Waist: 37.5" (-2.5)
Hips: 46.5" (-1.5)
Bust: 41" (-1.5)
Thigh: 27" (-0.75)
Arm: 13.25" (-0.5)

Although my overall inches and pounds lost is great, my progress pictures were a little less positive. But it's one month and although I personally think they look worse, I'm hoping that's just because I'm more difficult on myself and that eventually I'll be able to see the difference. 

I am starting to get that desire to start working out again.. There are 11 days left of the month including today and I would like to get in 11 workouts. That can include walking the dog, walking alone, running, a strength workout, a DVD, the stationary bike, etc.. I'll even allow myself to count two or more workouts in one day.. For example- walk the dog and a DVD, or a strength workout and then a solo walk. Flexibility helps motivate me and I am actually wanting to get out and do it.

My goal this week is to remember to track my good healthy guidelines (water, fruits & veggies, milk, activity, etc.). I am in no way trying to get them all, but I haven't even been tracking them and I want to see where I am. 

My new motto: 

No comments:

Post a Comment