Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Weight Watcher's- Week Two





Well that was a pleasant surprise.. 

I felt like I did well this past week, but I did indulge in lots of yummy food over the weekend. 

I guess I'm just really in the right frame of mind to do this. I'm excited about it and I've been consistently tracking for two full weeks. This is definitely different from past attempts. 

So, I want to set a goal for myself for this coming week, but I don't want to at the same time. I'm afraid that if I say I want to lose "x" amount of weight I will enter self sabotage mode or that if I lose less than that goal I won't be as excited about it even though I should be..

But how cool would it be to get my 5 pound sticker next week?!?

In other news, Isabel had her third Tae Kwon Do lesson tonight and has the opportunity to earn her white belt on Thursday!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment