Saturday, October 17, 2015

Weight Watcher's- Week 16

After a 5 pound loss last week, I wasn't expecting much of a loss this week, however I was hoping to see a loss. 

I got the opposite result and gained 1.6..

Womp Womp.

I didn't food prep the way I did last week, however I thought I was making good choices and only used 7 of my 49 extra points. Although, since I've been working out, maybe I didn't eat enough..

There are so many factors that can affect the scale that I can't sit here and obsess over what I did wrong or right. I ate well, started working out, and lived my life. 



After two hard core workouts, I know I'm making progress in the right direction, even if the scale doesn't go down..

My leader wasn't surprised by the gain and her first question was "Are you training?" So, if it's not a shock to her, I'm not going to let it shock me.

And, after a month, I've made progress overall:




I feel better and I think I look better. The scale can say what it wants.. Measurements and pictures don't lie. 

I'm going to keep on keeping on and hope that my hard work this week just needs some time to catch up.

No comments:

Post a Comment