Thursday, October 29, 2015

Keeping Active

Although I started feeling sick on Monday with a sore throat, and although it has been progressively getting worse, I've been staying active and enjoying my workouts.

I'm walking almost daily and getting my classes in.




I'm loving my new GPS watch and all the functions it has, especially the app on my phone. It makes my life so much easier when it comes to keeping track of my mileage.

I'm taking the boot camp class tonight and planning on taking it easy again tonight like I did yesterday. I still got a good workout in, but didn't feel like I was exerting myself too much. 

I'm looking forward to resting tomorrow before the 9 miler on Saturday, and then having another full day of rest on Sunday.

Hopefully this cold will not stay around much longer...

No comments:

Post a Comment