Sunday, October 18, 2015

Long Distance Training Run- 3 Miles

9/20- 4 miles- completed



9/26- 5.5 miles- completed



10/3- 4 miles- skipped

10/11- 7 miles- completed



10/18- 3 miles- completed



It would have been so easy to have stayed in bed this morning.. After getting up early Friday and Saturday, I had wanted to have one day to sleep in, but since I didn't go last night I had to get up and get going.

This was my fastest average pace since starting running again. 12:17 is pretty good for me overall and I'm really happy with it since I felt sluggish and it was not an easy 3 miles. 

But I did it, and that's what matters.

I did get in my head a little and started doubting how I'm going to do 26.2 miles if 3 miles felt difficult, but that's what the training is for. And I'm eating better and adding strength training, so it will get easier with time. I just have to stick with it and push through the hard runs.

No comments:

Post a Comment