Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Fitness Before the Feast

When I signed up for boot camp, I told myself that in order for it to pay for itself I needed to make it to two classes a week. It felt like a good number of classes. Doable while I could still be flexible.

Then this happened..


So, my plan for two days a week went out the window and I'm not up to four days a week.

Thankfully we are allowed to substitute one class for a 3 mile walk, run, hike, swim or bike..

Monday was our first day and our weigh in for the challenge.


(I'm already down a pound since Thursday!) 

I've been tracking my mileage and made it to one class so far (Monday night's boot camp). My hope for the rest of the week is to go tonight, tomorrow and attempt the 530am class on Friday. If that doesn't happen, then I'll get in 3 miles that day since there's no boot camp on Saturday this week. 



I've also been tracking on myfitnesspal. We have to turn in our menu's each week, so no excuses to not track and track honestly. There's no point in lying..

I decided to go into myfitnesspal and add in my weight history from Weight Watcher's since I started in June. This isn't a new journey, but a continuation using a different method. So, I should count my progress for the whole time. 


My new GPS watch arrived last night, so I'm excited to try it out today and to see how the app works. 

It feels really good to be active again, even if I do have a cold.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment