Thursday, September 17, 2015

Where I'm At Currently


I'm done wishing and wanting.. I'm ready to do this. 

I cannot begin to explain the frustration I feel with myself for the amount of times I start over. 

I also cannot begin to explain the pride I feel in myself for not giving up and continuing to start over.

I'm not where I want to be, but I'm a lot closer today than I was yesterday. 

I'm ready to make this commitment to myself. I cannot do this for anyone else and I cannot expect anyone else to motivate me or hold me accountable. I have to do this because it's what I want and because it's what I'm willing to do.

My goals are not unrealistic and they're not out of reach. My goals are simple, really. It's just going to take time. 

I have to be patient..

Current measurements (9/17)
Waist: 40"
Hips: 47"
Bust: 42.5"
Thigh: 27"
Arm: 13"





My husband asked me if I felt confident in my new bikini. My response was "not yet, but I will one day." He told me I should. 

With that kind of support, I can do it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment