Monday, September 7, 2015

Training- Day One

No, this will not be a daily post of my workouts while training, but they will happen often.


Today was day one: strength- arms & abs and cardio- stationary bike. 

I found a great DVD on clearance at Kohl's a while back. A Weight Watcher's boot camp that includes 15 minute workouts for core, upper body and lower body. I'm combining core with upper body on Monday's, core with lower body on Wednesday's and doing all three on Friday's. Then mixing up the workouts for strength on Tuesday's, Thursday's and on the weekends. 

I completed both workouts before heading to the garage to ride the bike for 40 minutes. 

Multitasking at it's finest:


I also cleaned the living room for at least an hour with a few dance breaks, as well as helped Patrick move a couch back in to the house.


Poor Marley was exhausted.. 


I feel so good, and need to keep this feeling in mind tomorrow morning when my alarm goes off and it's time to head back out to the garage for my strength workout. My run is scheduled for after work.

The countdown is going and I'm getting more and more excited about this upcoming marathon. I saw a picture from my first marathon and I'm looking forward to taking this on again. Hoping to go through quite a transformation before then..

No comments:

Post a Comment