Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Being Flexible

With my schedule, that is.. 

Today's schedule called for Body Revolution workout 1 and a run. But I got home at 6pm and the temperature was just too hot to justify going for a run, especially because I would have had to bring Isabel with me. 


Since tonight was back to school night, our timing was limited, so I simply switched the cardio from tonight's run to tomorrow's walk. 

I will be able to run tomorrow after work without Isabel if the weather continues to be in the high 90's by the time I'm off from work. 

I was pretty close to skipping my strength DVD and then I was pretty close to skipping both. I figured if I skipped one day it would be no big deal.. 

But, who skips day two?! 

Not this girl!! 

I stayed flexible and I did it. And I'm so proud of myself..

No comments:

Post a Comment