Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Weigh In

Starting weight: 183.8
Goal weight: 163.8
Last weeks weight: 182.0
Current weight: 184.4
Current +/-: +2.4
Total +/-: +0.6
BMI: 27.2


I almost didn't post this today. I almost pretended as if it didn't happen and I was going to log in next week and claim I started weighing in every other week. 


I felt ashamed. I felt embarrassed. I felt like a failure. 

Until I remembered taking "before" pictures a few weeks ago so that I had something to look back on to compare and realized that I love my body.



Until I realized that I set a huge goal for myself and accomplished it this past weekend.


Until I realized that I have not been doing everything I can to see progress on the scale so I should not expect progress on the scale. 

Those are the important things..

I'm not going to hide what the scale said today, but I am going to back off from the scale and start weighing in every other week. I'm going to see what that does for me mentally. 

The rest is up to me. I can control certain things. I can start making the time to get in my scheduled workouts. I can track. I can make a plan and stick to it. 

My main thing right now, and the easiest thing I can do is track. There are no excuses when it comes to that. That's my goal for the next two weeks, to track everything and to stay off of the scale. The rest will fall into place as it may. 

No comments:

Post a Comment