Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Weigh In

Starting weight: 183.8
Goal weight: 163.8
Last weeks weight: 180.8
Current weight: 182.0
Current +/-: +1.2
Total +/-: -1.8
BMI: 26.9


I have no excuses for this. I lost my self control, plain and simple. I need to focus on tracking honestly and for the whole day. I need to focus on self control. I need to focus on portion control. 

I feel confident that I have the working out part down. I've been sticking to my workout plan pretty closely. It's just the part that matters most for weight loss that I can't figure out.. 

Well, that's not true.. I know what to do, I am just having a difficult time doing it and sticking to it. And I don't know why. 

I know what to do. I know how to make this livable. So why do I fight so hard to make it not happen? Why am I still standing in my own way? 

I need to figure it out, because this going up and down isn't doing me any good. I think part of the problem, a huge part, is that I'm happy with what I see in the mirror. Doesn't mean I should eat all the things, but maybe it means I need to just enjoy my body the way it is without trying to lose weight. I'm not that far away from the healthy weight range, so maybe I should put my focus into the part I enjoy more, the working out and toning.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment