Wednesday, January 28, 2015

2015 Goals- Update January

2015 Goals: 
1. Run and/or walk 1702 miles- as of 1/31/15 I am at a total of 142.19 miles, which is 8.3% of my goal.

2. Bike 5000 minutes on the stationary bike- as of 1/31/15 I am at a total of 435 miles, which is 8.7% of my goal.

3. Half Marathon PR- I have not completed a half marathon race this year other than Dopey and I did not PR, however I am only using actual races towards this goal.

4. Full Marathon PR- I have not completed a full marathon race this year other than Dopey and I did PR by exactly 2 minutes, however I am only using actual races towards this goal.

5. Complete Tracy's Dose of Dopey- Done!!!

6. Complete Body Revolution- still scheduled to begin July 6th. I am enjoying my strength training two days a week for now and believe it will help me feel strong when I start the 90 day program.

7. Work on getting out of credit card debt- a few hiccups and a few changes to the budget, but we're still working towards getting out of debt and making progress in the right direction.

8. Volunteer at a nearby race- my request to volunteer in August has been emailed! I am hoping to volunteer at a water station. 

9. Read at least 24 books- as of 1/31/15 I have completed 3 books and am 12% towards my goal. 

10. Reach a healthy weight and BMI, have less body fat- this has been fluctuating on a weekly basis. At some point I may need to reevaluate the first part of the goal and make it similar to the second part, to simply be less than when the year started.

No comments:

Post a Comment