Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween!

I didn't decorate the house this year for Halloween because it just seemed to overwhelming to me. I figured since we would be the only ones to enjoy it that I didn't want to use the time, energy or money decorating the way I really wanted to. I am the self proclaimed Scrooge of Halloween this year..

But on the other hand I did use my time, energy and money on other Halloween related crafts. Including:

My costume- 80's all the way!!

Isabel's costume- I found the dress at Home Goods and added the Elsa flair using sequins and cape. 

Pumpkin carving- can we sense a theme? 

And cupcake making for our work potluck- 





This month flew by and I can't even believe that it's going to be November tomorrow and that Christmas is just around the corner.. I have not started shopping, meaning I'm about 4 months behind schedule. I hate having no idea what to get anyone and having under 2 months to figure it out.. 

But tonight my concern is not Christmas. It is Halloween and making sure Isabel has a safe and very happy night, and that I stay far away from the candy. Once I start I will not stop and I have no desire to get that going.

Happy Halloween! Hope your tricks are funny and your treats are delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment